Terms & Conditions
Legal Terms and Website Conditions of Use
Click Connection Corporation (UK) Limited (“Click Connection Corporation”) provides the information contained in this website or any of the pages comprising this website (“website”) and related services offered via this website subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below (“website terms”). By accessing these website terms, you shall be deemed to have accepted the website terms alternatively by using the website, you will be deemed to have accepted the website terms. Click Connection Corporation may at any time modify the website terms and your continued use of the website will be subject to the website terms in force at the time of your use. Accordingly, you agree to review the website terms periodically, and your continued access or use of the website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended website terms.
1. Copyright Information
All pages, materials, texts, drawings and data on and in the website (collectively “materials”) are the property of Click Connection Corporation alternatively, Click Connection Corporation is the lawful user thereof and are protected by both English and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of such material or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights; save that you may use the materials or any component thereof for your own internal purposes and permission (which may be revoked at any time) is granted to download the material on this website without alterations and for use only so long as the following copyright notice is included: “Copyright Click Connection Corporation (UK) Limited. All Rights Reserved”.
2. Trademark Notice
“Click Connection Corporation,” and the “Click Connection Corporation” logo is the registered trademark of Click Connection Corporation. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners, in particular those for Microsoft, Apple, FileMaker and Servoy. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Click Connection Corporation or the registered owner of such trademark.
3. Warranty Information
- This website, including any content or information contained within it or any website-related service, or any software downloaded from the website, is provided “as is”. Click Connection Corporation makes no representations, statements, and gives no guarantees or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied in law or residual, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Access to the website and/or related services will not be free of interruptions. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this website and any website-related services.
- Neither Click Connection Corporation nor its partners are responsible or liable for and disclaims all liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary) and/or expense of any nature sustained by you or any third party under arising out of or relating in any way to the website, website-related services and/or content or information contained within the website.
- A possibility exists that the website could include inaccuracies or errors caused by human error or other reason. Additionally, it is possible that unauthorised additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the website. Although Click Connection Corporation attempts to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the website, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the website. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please contact Click Connection Corporation immediately so that the website can be corrected.
- By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Click Connection Corporation that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of any of the website related services.
- You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless Click Connection Corporation against any and all loss, claims, damages, costs (whether direct or consequential) or other expenses of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to your breach of these website terms and/or your activities in connection with the website or website-related services.
4. External Links
This website may contain external links to other websites operated by third parties (“Linked Site”). You acknowledge that Click Connection Corporation and its partners do not endorse the Linked Site and are not responsible for any content that appears on the Linked Site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site may not endorse Click Connection Corporation and / or its partners. In certain instances, Click Connection Corporation might be affiliated with the Linked Sites – such as the FileMaker or Servoy. Use and reliance on any Linked Site provided is at your own risk. When visiting Linked Sites you must refer to that Linked Site’s terms and conditions of use. No hyperlinks shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of Click Connection Corporation.
5. Use of the Website
Although the website is accessible world wide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in the website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Click Connection Corporation reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires or as required by law. Click Connection Corporation does not make any warranty or representation that information and materials on the website are appropriate for use in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom.
6. Code Of Conduct
- While using the website or website-related services, you agree not to-
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website and website-related services;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information of any kind on the website;
- post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component on the website; or
- post or transmit materials in violation of another party’s copyright or intellectual property rights.
- Click Connection Corporation has no obligation to monitor the website or website-related services. However, you acknowledge and agree that Click Connection Corporation has the right to monitor the website and website-related services and to disclose any information necessary to operate the website properly, to protect itself, customers and third parties and to comply with legal obligations and/or governmental requests. Click Connection Corporation reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that are unacceptable, offensive or in violation of these website terms. Click Connection Corporation also reserves the right to prohibit any user who, in Click Connection Corporation’s sole discretion, violates the website terms from using the websites and related services. Such prohibition may occur without notice to the user.
Click Connection Corporation is sensitive to the private nature of information you provide to us over the Internet.
- Information we collect: When you use the website and any related services, you may be providing Click Connection Corporation with your personally identifiable information. The personally identifiable information you provide ranges from limited personal data such as name, company, job title, address and e-mail address to facts about your business and profession and information requirements. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. In addition, our web servers automatically collect website usage information from you when you visit our website. Website usage information informs us about how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our websites, including the number and frequency of users to each web page, their IP address, and the length of their stays.
- How we use information collected:
- We may combine the personally identifiable information you provide Click Connection Corporation on our website with other information about you that is available to us, including website usage information and information from other sources. We may use this information to enable us to process, validate and verify requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website; to improve and develop new products, features and services; to alert you to new products and services and special offers; to provide marketing with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns; to allow us to personalise the advertising users see based on their personal characteristics or preferences, and for other purposes.
- We may share such information with third parties to help us improve our content, provide you with the services requested, and to help our service providers to perform services on our behalf.
- Security: Any personally identifiable information we may collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your personally identifiable information.
- Review and Correction: If you are a registered user, you may review and update the personally identifiable information you provide to us as part of the registration process by contacting us.
- These website terms constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Click Connection Corporation in relation to the subject matter hereof. Neither you nor Click Connection Corporation shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. These website terms supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Click Connection Corporation in respect of the subject matter hereof. No addition to, variation or agreed cancellation of any provision of these website terms shall be binding upon either you or Click Connection Corporation unless agreed to by Click Connection Corporation. No indulgence or extension of time which either you or Click Connection Corporation may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- Click Connection Corporation shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of these website terms.
- All provisions of these website terms are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other.
- If a court of law finds any provision of these terms unenforceable, the parties agree to replace the offending provision with an enforceable provision that most nearly achieves the intent and economic effect of the unenforceable provision, and the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
- These website terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of England in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the services referred to herein, or the website terms or any matter related to or in connection therewith.